Business Partner Program
The Long Island Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) is a diverse group of managers and decision makers from many Long Island law firms. Business Partners provide an important Administrator resource to enhance job performance, future planning, and awareness of changes and trends in products and services for the success of their firms. Recognizing the importance of Business Partners to its membership, the Long Island Chapter has designed a Business Partner Program which promotes the development of partnership opportunities between our firms and the businesses that service our industry and contribute to our success.
The Business Partner Program designed by the Long Island Chapter provides Business Partners with the unique opportunity to meet the decision makers from many Long Island law firms through their participation in the following depending upon sponsorship level*:
- Listing on ALA LI Chapter Website in Business Partner Directory with your Logo
- Logo and link to your website on Chapter website
- A “BP Spotlight” Article on Chapter website featuring your company
- Participation at Chapter Community Connection Event
- Invitation to Fall Kick-Off Cocktail Party
- Invitation to annual Business Partner Networking Event
- Mid-Year Lunch with Board Members
- Invitation to Year End Dinner
- Participation in Annual Networking Event Planning Breakfast (with Chapter Board of Directors and Committee Chairs)
*Please see attached Business Partner Program documents for a full description of sponsorship level opportunities.
We invite you to partner with us by joining our Business Partner Program.
The Association of Legal Administrators has developed Performance Guidelines for ALA Chapters and Legal Industry Consultants, Suppliers & Vendors.